Monday, May 7, 2018

Book Goal Poster Freebie


If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my posts of my reading goal poster.  I created this poster about 5 years ago, after creating a different one the year before where I just wrote the name of the book.  My conference BFF and blogger buddy, Jennifer Lewis created her own version of a Reading Goal poster where she posted the cover of the books she was reading.  I loved the visual of the book covers so I "borrowed" her idea and created a reading goal poster for my media center.  Unfortunately, I lost the thumbdrive that I had this file saved on.  But I get so many requests for the file, that I finally decided to make the time to remake the file.


I made this file in PPT.  However,  due to copyright of the clipart I used, the only thing that is editable is the space to type your name.  You can download this freebie HERE in my TpT store.

I'd love to know if you use it how it goes for you.  Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Okay, sorry to be so basic here, but do you just find a thumbnail of the cover to print to attach to the poster? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I usually get the picture from Goodreads because I am recording what books I read there, too. I just copy and paste the thumbnail into a Google slide, adjust the size to about an inch or so, and when I have accumulated about 20 I print them.

      Delete