Friday, March 23, 2018

It's Springtime in the Media Center

Spring has arrived so that means it's time to change the book displays in the Media Center.

I was able to change the displays today in between checkouts.  


I used some leftover plastic table cloths from previous Scholastic Book Fairs, some small spring stuffed animals (donated from my own kids' stash), and some fake flowers that I bought on clearance at Michael's several years ago.


I grabbed some books that had bright colored covers to highlight and added these Spring Book Display Signs to them.  It took maybe 15 minutes all together.  I did have the signs already printed, so it may have taken just a little bit of extra time if I had had to print.


Doesn't it look so happy?!  Of course, five minutes after taking this picture, I had to replace several of the books because they had been checked out, but that was the purpose of the new displays-so mission accomplished!


If you'd like to purchase the signs I used in these displays, you can get them HERE from my TpT store.

Do you do any special book displays in your Media Center?


No comments:

Post a Comment