Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic start to their New Year.  I always offer my kiddos new bookmarks when they get back for the New Year.  They snatch them up like they are gold.



You can snatch up your own free New Year's bookmarks in my Teacher's Dojo store.  Just click HERE to get them.



I also have a larger pack of 24 bookmarks which includes 12 colored bookmarks and 12 black and white bookmarks for your students to color. You can purchase this New Year's bookmark pack HERE in my Teacher's Dojo store.


Over the break, I also made a new New Year's freebie...a story starter about New Year's.  It may be too late for you to use it this year, but you can always download it and save it for next year.  You can get it HERE in my Teacher's Dojo store.

If you download any of the freebies, I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Here's to a fabulous New Year! Thanks for reading, my friends.  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment